Friday, October 16, 2009

If I was that cow I would be worried too

Still in Port Augusta where the weather is decidedly cool and windy. We are going on a steam train trip tomorrow. The trip is to Quorn which is about 50 mile north of here on the way to Wilpena Pound. The train is the original 30's carriages from the Ghan and is pulled by a steam train. Marilyn and Kev are arriving in town today and they are doing the trip as well. The Lyns are also threatening to come for the trip so it could be a very funny day and a couple of wines might be had LOL. All going well we will be off to Port Lincoln on Sunday to spend a couple of days with the Lyns. Standby liver.

3 comments:

Hans said...

I`m going to be very diplomatic, even Roli said that I would not know what the word "diplomatic" means and I would not know how to spell it either. But regardless of his nasty comments, here I go. My dear DA if you would be the cow on the signpost, they would paint the cow on its back and the legs would point towards the stars.

DA said...

you failed, I'm with Roli

BJP said...

Back in Melbourne. Flew straight over the top of you and you didn't wave. The top of misguided is dirty.