Monday, September 7, 2009


Stripped and Buried
Here is the latest offing from "Whiteman Dreaming". I came across this half buried branch at Carmella Beach Qld, just after high tide. The colour of the exposed wood was astounding so I had to paint it LOL.
We have arrived at Katherine and it's as hot as hell. Overnight it got down to 29 and daytime temps are 37 +. We need to get to a windscreen repairer today as a gift from a passing van has left us with a crack behind the rear vision mirror.
Bruce let me know he was doing 1.51 laps at Winton yesterday, sorry Bruce we can beat that, we are now doing 362 day 12 min half laps of Oz LOL.

5 comments:

BJP said...

Trying to drive 200 kms home at the speed limit after a day on the track feels like a 362 day trip on never ending roads at caravan speed. So I feel I have had both experiences in a day.

Hans said...

Just in case you haven`t bought a christmas presi for me by now, I settle for your last painting. Would look just great next to "Ned Kelly`s Homestead" from James Eagen on the wall. I must say, even I hate doing so, the painting is just....... Let me know when you are showing you`r paintings at the "Louver" in Paris.

DA said...

Hans i just sent it home, but when I get back to melbourne in early Dec I will send it off to you and Roli for Xmas.

Lots of love DA

Hans said...

Bring it over DA, B & B is free for you and there are a few bottles of reds and whites in the celler

DA said...

but where will we put ron ??? LOL love to hand deliver and it is not out of the question but no before xmas