Friday, September 13, 2013

If I could get my pics from phone to iPad then I would have lots more to say. We spent a great couple of days with Di and Peter which of course meant lots of drinks and plenty of things to catch up on. This morning (at some ridiculous time we boarded out "Airasia X" flight to Kuala Lumper. While we had business seats it was more akin to the front of a QR train lol. lots of leg room but not much else and the meal needed to be seen to be believed, oh well it was cheap lol. I am typing this from the "Plaza Premium Lounge" at KL and it is very much like a goat herders cottage in the Middle Ages lol. I'll spend tomorrow working out why I can't up load pics via the iPad so please hang in there.

2 comments:

Hans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hans said...

Roli said you are only able to transfer photos with "cloud" I myself have no idea