Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On the road again

Just a quickie, we are leaving Sapphire today and will be out of contact for the next 3 - 4 days and then we will resurface at Moranbah where we are catching up with Walker on Sat for dinner.

Greg don't despair, I have something for you to cut LOL. Coming home yesterday this guy had a stall on the side of the road selling roughs and I think I picked up a lovely Blue/Green 8 cts so not toooo small LOL. We will be in Rocky Mon and Tues next week so will ring before we arrive. Thought we would wander down to Emu for lunch, is this ok ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful idea, being lunch though, we may eat at the Pine Beach if that is OK with you guys. When you ring we will organise it then.

The rough sounds quite lovely, cannot wait to see it. I pick up the new faceting machine from Sapphire in a couple of weeks, so I may wait till then to cut it.

Cheers
Greg Walker