Monday, August 30, 2010


Let me In ............

Can't wait, let me in. One day to go before moving day and we are getting very excited. As you can see someone was determined to get in today. 

The final inspection has been done and there are more and more surprises, it just keeps getting better. In the 2nd lounge we discovered a hard drive DVD recorder already hooked up so we will finally get to see some of this years GPs. On top of that in the casual lounge there is a sound system that has an ipod dock - bliss.

Walker rang today and is picking up his new car at Mackay tomorrow so will bring it down for a drive to help us christen "Wallen". 

5 comments:

BJP said...

Every time I see "Wallen" I get a picture in my head of Wallan. I hope for all our sakes there is a big difference!

Hans said...

Wish you two a fantastic, happy and a never ending exiting time in your new home.
Love Hans

PS
as you see, I can be nice sometimes ...... even its bloody hard LOL

Boots2x said...

Congrats!!!

BJP said...

Did everything proceed as planned? Hopefully it was nothing like trying to make anything like that happen here in Thailand!

Boots2x said...

Are we there yet?????