Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rockface

It seems like ages since I have posted a painting. This is painting no 20 in the Whiteman Dreaming series and is inspired from a walk through the Beechworth Gorge just before Christmas 2009. We came across a waterfall and inbeded in the wall was this face with just a trickle of water coming down the rockface. Couldn't resist it, hope you like it as well.

I am entering it in the Mount Eyre Vineyard Art Prize which is a competition in the Hunter Valley of NSW, so fingers crossed I make it into the final selection of showing.

3 comments:

Hans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hans said...

8000 $ bucks is not a bad first price and I gross fingers for you ....... but only half. Not quiet sure if I really want to look at your self portrait on every bottle of red I take in my hands to refill my glass LOL

Hans said...

Just cleaned the kitchen out and moved the lot to the spare room. Never thought we would find things that have expired years ago LOL you can have a last look at it on my blog. Hope the new one is a bit brighter, even I must say a dark kitchen has its advantages, you cant see the dirt so easy LOL