Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's almost over.....

One more day to go and then it's back onto the big bird (hopefully minus the wind shear) for home. This trip seems to have raced away, oh well time to start planning the next one.

We went to the outer islands for snorkeling and once you made it past the regular tourist area the coral and fish life was fantastic. We did have to convince our guide that we knew what we were doing and that it was ok to allow us to go out to the diving zone. Once this was done the day just flowed. The next day was the expected "Ouch toooooooo much sun at the reef " so we had a quiet one just chilling by the pool with a book. Today will be quiet, we have finally reached the "resort" state of mind and everything just happens in slow motion so we will just kick back and enjoy. Only one more "All you can eat" buffet to go and yes Hans I have been watching the waist line very closely because it seems to be getting closer to the ground, don't know how that happened.

2 comments:

BJP said...

Its gravity. It's getting stronger but they are not telling anyone so they don't get scared. They can't fool me though because I notice how every bit of me is being dragged down towards the ground. Besides, have you noticed how much harder it is to get out of a chair lately! Gravity!!!!!

Hans said...

I myself stopped watching the waist line. the view got sooo big, I just could not bear the sight any longer. And I have Roli, and he makes verbally sure I`m aware of it LOL