Friday, June 26, 2009


Townsville, an interesting place
Yesterday we headed off to get some new lights for Miss G, we are changing all the halogens into LED's as they use much less power. Ron got his "Bob the Builder" mindset happening so I headed off into town to do the aquarium and Art Gallery. I accidentally walked into the aquarium via a cafe and didn't realise that I had by-passed the entrance. The aquarium was really good, it has obviously been there for a long time as all the coral was well grown in and the animals all look to be in great condition. From there it was off to the gallery which was closed on the ground floor for an exhibition that is opening today, so I bluffed my way into it by telling the receptionist that if anyone asked I was an art critic from Melbourne - and she did LOL LOL so I got to have a look by myself.

1 comment:

Hans said...

art critic from Melbourne !!!!!!!! We all remember "staircase to the moon "
Townsville must be far away from civilisation when they believed that one. But are you sure you where at the art Gallery and not at the nude beach ??? LOL