Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Magnetic Island and Townsville
The weather is great - temp 28, clear blue sky and dry
I never thought I would say it, but so far I really like this place. It is the home of a Hornet squadron which can keep me entertained at the end of the runway all day ( I am sure Hans will remember me begging to stop at the Swiss fighter depots in the mountains), we have found the best seafood outlet and the park is really nice with a great pool.
Last night we had Chili Mud Crab for dinner YUM and very messy, $14 a crab and they are BIG, so of course we had one each LOL. Today we are off to find LED lights for Miss Guided so our off road power load will be much lighter. School hols start again at the end of this week so we might go and get lost in the bush for a week or so.

No comments: