Tuesday, November 30, 2010




We're NOT in Kansas anymore



A room with a city view LOL. We made it down south again and it's a very strange feeling being here, it's almost like coming home except we don't have one .

The trip from Gladstone was on a Dash 8 and the security at Gladstone International airport was stifling, well maybe that is an overstatement - there was none. Brisbane on the other hand was over the top as only Brisbane can be. I got the works including the explosive residue tests and was secretly hoping that Walker had touched my bag at some stage just to see what would happen.

Melbourne is sunny and 24 and last night we headed out to have dinner at a Greek restaurant in Lonsdale st, by the time we had finished we were very happy that we had jumpers with us. Today is the start of getting things organised for the move up north.

Hans just saw a cross to Zurich, - GET RID OF THAT WHITE STUFF BEFORE WE GET THERE.

4 comments:

BJP said...

I had the same reality check the other day. It seems really wierd to be booking a hotel room in a place you have thought of as home for many years.

DA said...

staying at cube apts in Exploration lane. $95 a night for one bed apt (well more a small bedsitter) but location location location and booked through Zuji

Hans said...

No. I`m not getting rid of the snow, hope to have as much as you can see on my blog. Just wondering if you are abel to melt the iceberg away with you charm or if it gets bigger LOL LOL

BJP said...

Chances are that I will have only one night in town before I have to go to Geelong. I will probably have a car as well so somewhere like that is probably not an option. I like the view though.