Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Morning from Bundaberg

Not much news after the madness of the house. We are here to do the legals and get pest and building reports organised. Tks for all the good wishes re the house and you all know that you are welcome to drop into paradise whenever you like. 

Bundy has not improved since our last visit and yesterday I tried to get to a doctor only to be told that the waiting period for someone new was 2 weeks - glad I'm not having a heart attack. I did end up at the hospital because I thought I might have broken a bone in my foot and you all know about the Bundy hospital AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH it's all true, at least they were reasonably quick and the staff were great, but you just can't help thinking about Patel and those operations LOL.

DW and Peter arrived last night and are about to drop in for Coffee at Miss Guideds Coffee shop.

4 comments:

BJP said...

Say hello to DW and Peter for me. Make sure you remind Peter to duck when he tries to enter the realm of Miss G.

Anonymous said...

The house looks stunning,,hope you both enjoy becoming Queenslanders,,now you know you have to totally alter your attitude to life & become true rednecks & extremely narrow minded & extremely apathetic and these are just three of the requisites.Ha ha ha. Crickey, we are nearly neighbours,,Hope to see you in a couple of weeks,,Best wishes for the future,,you will love it there..Cheers,,,Greg Walker

Hans said...

Broken bone in your foot ??? Legs up in the air
my dear LOL LOL LOL

DA said...

LOL not quite , more like I was resting a 44 gallon drum of water on my foot when fossicking at sapphire and forgot that I still have ostio - them the breaks yes pun intended LOL