Thursday, June 24, 2010

Almost out of the state.

Yesterday we moved on up the highway to Echuca to catch up with Geoff. Dinner was at Antonio's with a good bottle of Sangioviese and a Pinot Gris to wash it all down. As we have been here many times before I wont go on about the town other than to say it is 5 degrees warmer than Melbourne so we know we are heading in the right direction. LOL

Glad to hear from you Greg, We are heading to those dam Sapphire fields again so maybe I can send you some to work on. I suppose the hard part about that is we have to find the dam things first LOL. Ron did find the best Zircon at Gemtree last year so it's only fitting that I find the best Sapphire this year LOL

1 comment:

Hans said...

Why somebody will travel 100s of kilometers to Sapphire fields to dig half the planet from one end to the other to find a silly rock, when you can have the lot in a air condition, or heated Melbourne store goes over my top. LOL Well I`m off to the lakes on a boat trip, as it seems summer has finally arrived. I may even get a photo for the blog, depends how good the book is I take we me