Sunday, April 25, 2010

30
and they said we would never make it

It seems like ten years ago not 30 that we met in the Corner Bar at the Surfers Paradise Hotel. Who would have thought we would have come full circle and be planning a return to that corner of the world, be it a couple of hunderd klms further north.

We are planning a quietish night with dinner at Mc B's where a couple of bottles of good wine will be consumed. My liver is very thankful for the flu, as my consumption is dramaticly down and I might even be driving tonight. That said I know someone who is hanging out to crack the bottle of Hill of Grace which he has been hanging onto and I might just have to have a glass of that LOL.

On the house front things are finally moving along and we have now had a couple of requests for contracts and we still have two weeks of show and tell to go. Come on May 8, we are both getting really sick of living in a display home LOL. Beds always made, dishes clean and put away, laundry done, folded and put away and heaven forbid we use the stove and dirty that.  Give me Miss G back LOL LOL LOL.

3 comments:

BJP said...

Congratulations on reaching 30. Nice to hear you are recovering as well. Hate to think you would have to join me in using soda water for the toast.

DA said...

never fear, I did partake in the Dom and a glass of the Hill of Grace, but for the first time in my life I took a bottle of homemade lemon ice tea to dinner LOL and yes I did drive LOL

Hans said...

Congratulation to both of you, and good luck for the next 30 years.
Your cleaning habit at the moment reminds me on John Farnham`s "SADIE, THE CLEANING LADY" and I know how much you like that song LOL LOL
Had a big walk yesterday with Roli, one that seemed never to end. Pics on my blog