Thursday, February 25, 2010

I did sneak a couple of pics at the Glass Gallery and it's no surprise that I would love this one. The lines are classic Deco and the colour is very moi. We headed off yesterday and stayed at Deniliquin where I got D'Luded into the Edward River. Today heading down the road to Echuca for an overnight stop and then onto Bendigo for two nights before hitting Melbourne to do the deed.
Bruce has finally left Melbourne and Oz for Thailand, our loss their gain but I am sure we will still get to see lots of him. Hope the trip was great and happy house hunting in phuket.

3 comments:

BJP said...

Such kind words. Thailand will collectively sue you for false advertising. Now waiting for you to put in your booking or the spare room. If you're lucky I will give you 5% off the normal rates! :-)

Hans said...

What a pice of glass ! WOW. I showed it to Roli, so he would have no stress next christmas and doesn`t have to race from one shop to the next only to find the right present. Its not because of me, it`s all because I like to take as much stress out of my mans life as possible. The answer was typically male. "How much does it cost" Tell me, how can anybody ask a question like that, after I went to all the trouble to make his life easier for next christmas or my birthday !!!! Why do some man always ask, when you show them the nice things in life, what it cost ???? For me, nice things are here to have and not to ask "HOW MUCH???""

DA said...

Hans check out the Wagga wagga art Gallery web site as I am sure there is lots more pics and some of the stuff is absolutely wonderful. Best glasswork I have ever seen.