Sunday, July 19, 2009

My what BIG feet you have
Our first cassowary and he/she was a big one. Mission Beach is proving to be a "Mexican Paradise" (people south of the Qld border). Almost all the park is Victorians, NSW or SA number plates and are here for the winter. You have to be a bit careful because if you upset one then you could upset the lot. LOL. Speaking of that we are off the christmas card list from our new neighbours as I yelled about there outside speakers - you would think I had done something terrible - oh well such is life.
We're a happy team at Hawthorn and yes I get bragging rights for the next twelve months - bliss

1 comment:

Hans said...

You are just far to polite my dear. Take my advice, next time you don`t go out there and yell at people, oh no, take the gun and bang this outside speakers down like rabbits and you be surprised how fast they put you back on the Easter,- birthday,- christmas card list again.