Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YES
I am still alive. Sorry about the delay in updates and pics but we are at Mournpall Lake in Hattah National Park and the reception is very iffy, not to mention that there is no power, water etc etc. The weather so far has been great until this morning when right on song in came the rain. That now means that every place we have been to since Geraldton WA now 2 months ago has rained on us. Does that mean we might be "Drought Breakers" ??? interesting thought LOL.
Off to Swan Hill tomorrow (yes Hans we might even go down to the paddle steamer for dinner, just for ol' time sake) for a couple of days then slowly making our way back to Melbourne for Xmas and New Year. Pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paddle steamer ???? Oh my god !!!!!! I never forget the "wall bangers" and only thanks to you I didn`t finish up split naked on the car park in search of the toilets. I hope they finished renovating by now, even if all of us where far behind of what anybody would call sober, the damage could not be that sever. If I remember rightly, the boat was still afloat the next day and so where we LOL.