Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's very sad...........

Almost reminds you of a teenagers bedroom, doesn't it LOL, but someone is still celebrating.

For the first time in 3 weeks we have the house back to ourselves, it has been great having all the visitors but now we can get those annoying bits fixed. We are making headway with things like the washing machine, dish washer, gas certificate (so we can get some more gas, sort of important) decks are being oiled as I type so we are almost finished.

Plotting and planning the new painting and I promise it will be a much happier subject than the last one. I have entered "Out in 2010" in a competition at the Bendigo Art Gallery so it will be interesting if I make it to the final cut.

For those of you that are interested, it's the Laird's 30th birthday this month and Southern Star (newspaper) have done a big story on it - of course Saunders gets lots of credit LOL LOL LOL LOL and of course we get a passing mention LOL LOL LOL. You can see it online.



Yes I am scared ----less with spiders and the one the size of a dinner plate that greeted me on the landing last night certainly got my attention, but this little fella is fab. I think I might adopt him/her as my new pet.

4 comments:

Hans said...

well, your name appears 3 times in the article and Cruisres ones. LOL LOL Not bad at all, they could have forgotten completely that you ever managed the place, LOL. But no reason to be upset, you, and thousand other people around the planet know exactly how much work you put in the place.

BJP said...

Its amazing how history always seems to show how good the person writing that history was. It's a common and interesting theme that when you study any form of history you are always seeing one person's view, and in most cases that view paints the writer or their particular ideas in a very good light. I remember a particular published history of the Cruisers that was very like that as well. There is a great saying that I like to use regularly.... The older I get, the better I was!

DA said...

LOL as much as I couldn't stand Jeff Arnold, I bet he is rolling in his grave as he didnt even rate a mention and he found the pub LOL

franciscus said...

Hi Ron and David,
well, obviously a lot of things has changed in your lives. I guess we were so busy building our house that we missed a lot of your travels. (we do miss our travelling aswell)
We about are you living now? (I couldn't find it in the blog that fast)
Hope to hear from you via blog or facebook.