Friday, November 20, 2009

After a lovely quiet 2 weeks with Hans and Roli rolling through Jordon, They are back home and I am guessing about to make up for some of my comments left on their blog LOL LOL LOL.

Glad you are both home safe and sound and the trip looked fab, even if you got lost more than knew where you were going, had more flat tyres than Beaurepaires, saw lots of ruins that resembled your face and generally put the west on a war footing with the Arab world. We missed ya LOL.

We are in Benalla where we have bought a new TV and are about to head up to Beechworth for his lordships birthday. Rumour has it that there is a good restaurant up there so we are off to find it. Weather yesterday 40 and dam dam hot, today 38 with storms this afternoon. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh another day at the pool.

1 comment:

Hans said...

Never mind my face, even I have to agree that it resembles the ruins of Petra. But you where the best teacher I ever had and you showed me on your face how to use polyester to cover the cracks LOL