Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is what happens if you cross the tribe

This is one of my favourites, a very very very old picture of a member of the tribe that has had a curse put on him. Apparently whenever someone is painted upside down, they have been cursed. But this poor guy and yes it is a guy if you look closely, was also painted on a very uneven surface which indicates that he is to have a particularly cruel and painful death - charming. Great painting, about 4 - 5 feet high and wide, very impressive.

I am sure I have seen this guy outside the Laird at 3.30am.

5 comments:

BJP said...

Yes you have seen him outside the Laird. I was trying to pick you up out of the gutter and get you home and you saw your reflection in the window.

DA said...

now that is very unkind, not true not true. LOL

Hans said...

The truth catches up and is always painful DA.
But there is a problem, how come you saw a man when it was your reflection ???????

brico said...

my god! that looks like me!! that explains alot.

DA said...

and here I am trying to give you lot some culture and not the type that grows in a lab