Wednesday, May 20, 2009

After
Before

Good morning from Mackay. As you can see from the above, the Hunter and Gatherer did do some work at the Lake and the Red Claw were only toooooo happy to throw themselves into it.

Many thanks to Ken and Diane for making it a great stay and we will catch up somewhere along the way. (Yes Hans we escaped before they really got to know us LOL).

As today is my birthday we had to get somewhere that had a restaurant as we have a long running thing of going to the most expensive place in town and last year I got the Daly Waters Pub, so, this year I was making sure there was at least a choice. Qld and fine dining leave a lot to be desire and I did expect to be faced with either Subway, Pizza Hut, Red Rooster etc but on arrival I got onto the people who should know and came up with two "Fine Dining" restaurants. Tell you all about it tomorrow.


1 comment:

Hans said...

How was the Thai food by Georgs or did you go to
Toscani`s ??? But I`m sure you didn` go to Karaoke at Kates LOL Even I can pictures you quit well after a few drinks singing "Dancing Queen" by ABBA