Friday, October 17, 2008

News Flash - We've been SHOPPING
As much as I would like to say this little ol' boat at fremantle was ours, unfortunately it didn't come in the right colours, so we declined the offer - BUT "Miss Guided 2" is born. Today we paid the deposit on the new generation MG and will pick her up in Geelong when we get there. She comes with all the bells and whistles, almost a proper kitchen, full size fridge, normal size counters, WARDROBES, storage for heeps and heeps of stuff, a toilet and shower etc etc etc. She will be ready in two weeks but we probably wont be home until early December as the farewell trip for "Miss Guided" will include some more drinks and good times.
I have also changed the parameters for comments on the blog and everyone can now leave a message. I didn't realise that I had left all the blocks in place, now they are gone.
RT is well and loves his new windscreen and I absolutely adore being able to see again with my new glasses. Off to the Margaret River on Monday.

1 comment:

Hans said...

Now what`s wrong with the colour ???????
A pink boat would not suit your face my dear. Imagine a pink boat and a peeling "fisherman" plus a red headed cook LOL !!!!!!! At least the boat would have enough cabins to accommodate a Thai- a Chines- plus a Vietnamese cook PLUS a proper fisherman that catches the fish from the sea and not pinch it from the supermarket. That means you could enjoy a fish dinner without chewing paper price tags which the chef forgot to remove before cooking !!!! By the way, I`m going to be quiet for a while, " no need to applause" going to Marrakech for a holiday, all on my own. Roli is working "god thanks for that" but somebody has to make sure, money is coming in