Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Roli DONT PANIC
I still live.
I just received my new camera in the mail and the latest trend seems to be that you don't get instruction books, instead you have to go to the web and download the manual. But before doing that I wanted to play with it, but horror of horrors its all in Japanese and as you can see from my reaction in the pic I was becoming a little annoyed at not being able to understand anything apart from the on/off button LOL.
Off to God's waiting room (Gold Coast) tomorrow to see Di and we are trying to get in and out in 3 days - we both hate the place and we figure if you stick around too long you end up staying permanently. Then Noosa to see Scott and then we get to take the big left turn and go inland.
Rough itinerary is Carnavon Gorge, Lake Maraboon for some fishing and boating,then Winton for the Dinosaur run, Mt Isa, Longreach and making our way to see Peter and Matt in Katherine NT.

No comments: